GREAT FLAVOR DOESN’T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT.
How your order will arrive.
The way we pack your order depends on the following: transit time, the products you ordered, and the time of year (warm or cold months). We do use a styrofoam container and ice packs if your order needs it. However, not every order requires this special type of packaging, especially during the colder months. We do not use dry ice.
Since our products are shipped as fresh as possible, even if items defrost during transit, there is no harm in refreezing them upon arrival. See the storage information located on each product page for more specific storage instructions.
Shipping rates and regional information.
Prices listed on individual product pages do not include shipping rates, which are determined by the total dollar value of your order and the shipping destination. Please refer to the map below to see how your shipping rate is calculated.
During the warmer months of March – October, we must use 2nd Day Air or USPS Priority Mail to ship to Region 2. During the colder months of November – February, we are able to ship to all connecting 48 states using ground shipping with a transit time of 3 to 4 days for Region 2.
- Region 3 states include AK, HI, and PR.
- We must ship 2nd Day Air year-round to HI and PR.
- Alaska customers: From November – February, we ship ground to Alaska using USPS, which can take up to 4 days.
- Texas customers: From March – October, it may be possible to ship ground to parts of Texas. If this occurs, we will issue a credit for the difference in shipping charges.
- We ship using UPS, FedEx or USPS.
| Region 1 - Ground
Region 2 - 2nd Day Air
Region 3 - 2nd Day Air
|Dollar Value of Products||Region 1 - Ground||Region 2 - 2nd Day Air||Region 3 - 2nd Day Air|
|up to $31.00||$15.00||$30.00||$41.00|
|$31.01 to $45.00||$19.00||$39.00||$49.00|
|$45.01 to $60.00||$22.00||$43.00||$52.00|
|$60.01 to $80.00||$23.00||$50.00||$59.00|
|$80.01 to $95.00||$25.00||$54.00||$63.00|
|$95.01 to $120.00||$27.00||$61.00||$69.00|
|$120.01 to $140.00||$31.00||$70.00||$78.00|
|$140.01 to $160.00||$33.00||$75.00||$82.00|
|$160.01 to $180.00||$35.00||$78.00||$86.00|
|$180.01 to $200.00||$37.00||$84.00||$93.00|
|$200.01 to $250.00||$43.00||$93.00||$106.00|
|$250.01 to $300.00||$47.00||$103.00||$118.00|
|$300.01 to $500.00||15% of total||35% of total||40% of total|
|$500.01 and over||15% of total||35% of total||40% of total|
Our 2017 Holiday Schedule will be in effect from November 20, 2017 through January 7, 2018. We cannot ship any orders the week of Nov. 20, 2017 (Thanksgiving week).
To receive your order by Christmas, be sure to place your order by December 15, 2017. Orders received after December 15 will be shipped after January 7, 2018. Please plan ahead so you will receive your sausage for gifts and family dinners.
Family is important to us—not just the Stiglmeier family, but those of our employees as well.
We will be closed for vacation from June 30, 2017 through July 16, 2017. Orders received after June 25, 2017 will be shipped when we return from vacation on July 17, 2017.
If you experience a problem with your order, please contact us as soon as you receive the package, but no later than 48 hours from time of delivery. Credit will only be issued with prior authorization from our customer service department and in most cases we will require the product returned. Do not throw any product away prior to contacting us.
Please review the following EXCEPTIONS of our refund policy:
- Customer provided an incorrect or incomplete shipping address when placing the order.
- Delivered packages were left outside for extended periods of time.
- Customer selected products or quantities in error.
- Products were delivered fresh, intact and as described on website, but customer simply did not care for the ‘taste’ of the product or it did not meet their ‘expectations’.
- Customer did not contact us within 48 hours from the time of delivery.